Software de Management Supermicro SuperDoctor ® 5
SD5 monitors system health of hardware and operating system services from the target nodes in real-time and provides alerts to administrators on availability of systems in datacenters.
SuperDoctor® 5 Architecture
SuperDoctor® 5 Key Benefits and Features
- Monitoring Functions
– Hardware Monitoring (Fan speed, temperature, voltage, chassis intrusion, redundant power failure, power consumption, disk health, and memory health)
– Software Monitoring (HTTP, FTP, and SMTP services)
- Notification Functions
– Notifications sent when Host or Service state changes
– Notifications sent via email and SNMP traps
- Control Functions
– Monitored Items
– Alert Functions
– Password Settings
- System Information and Report Functions
– 15 System Information Types (e.x. baseboard, services, etc)
– 6 Report Types (e.x. Supermicro SuperDoctor® 5 (SD5) Server Availability, Host Status Change, and Service Status Change
- Support for industry standard Nagios and Microsoft SCOM.
- Compatible with SuperDoctor® 5 Manager (Beta) for additional features.
SuperDoctor® 5 Key Features: